Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Art Day

Today was art museum day. The kids were ok with it all though I don't think it was totally their idea of great fun in DC. =) We started out at the Smithsonian Art Museum, had lunch at a McDonald's cart and then finished at the Museum of Modern Art. I find that I tend to prefer the modern art, though I don't understand how a bunch of yarn hanging from the ceiling to the floor constitutes art... but well, I guess it's a matter of perspective. Caleb also enjoys the modern art better, though he was very good about pointing out different things in the individual art pieces. I think that it's his art classes showing through. (Lindsey's money at work right there!)

Colby and her new BFF who I think she has wrapped around her little finger. She spent a lot time in Uncle Jon's arms instead of walking. =)


The kids at the start of the day on the steps to the Smithsonian Art Museum.

No comments: