Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In this corner...

Colby: 30# 4oz and 35.75 inches long, which puts her in the 90th percentile. The nurse practitioner was amazed by her fine motor skills as she drew pictures almost the whole time. I was amazed as well as she told me she was drawing mommy and the next one was Colby and she said that she was drawing hair... it was the most that I've seen her get into real pictures. Of course the nurse walked in shortly after that part. Kids never seem to perform when you want them to. =) Colby let her do all that she needed for her assessment and was rewarded with no shots! She was very happy.

As soon as I have the computer, camera and wire all together I will have pictures of the fab party for all to share. Let's just say the cake was pretty memorable. =)

No comments: