Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Frustrations

So after spending a good chunk of change on a new TV, Kevin's Mac has died. Last week the screen just randomly went blue on me, then switched to a different hue of blue, then back again.... long story short, after looking into things further it appeared that we need a new computer. Granted Kevin's mac is on the older side and we've known that it was going to need some replacing. We were just hoping that it would last a bit longer and maybe not at such a similar time to the TV. This is also why I don't have any updated pics for people. And, while we're on the topic of things breaking that cost a chunk of change, our tub has a crack in it. Stupid builders.

Also on the frustration front, I've been having some pain in my knee with flexion, more specifically during my heel slide exercise (and also when I climb on the counter, but I didn't mention that part to the MD). Because it was a relatively new pain and the physical therapist wasn't able to give me a good answer and I wanted to be sure that I didn't mess up my graft at all, I went in to see the MD today. He told me that the graft feels good and that my knee hurts because I'm doing too much and need to cut back. I was starting to feel soo good! I even told the therapist that I wanted to do more and signed up for shifts in the ED! It's just frustrating. The MD told me that my knee is no where near normal and I shouldn't be acting like it is. He also recommended cutting back on stuff but to bike. I am happy to report that my bike trainer will be here on thursday.

And to top it all off, it's almost 2:30am and I've already cleaned up puke 4 times and am on my second load of laundry as Colby is out of clean sheets. What amazes me is that she wasn't acting sick at all before bed or at all today and she doesn't seem to be running a fever. And, aside from some tummy rumbles she's not acting all that sick tonight either. She's not clingy, whiney or fussy. We clean her up and she's back to sleep like nothing happened, until she pukes again that is. We all ate the same thing for dinner and no one else seems too bad.... yet.

No comments: