Thursday, December 4, 2008

Success!!

Pee Pee on the Potty... Pee Pee on the Potty... Pee Pee on the potty!!!! (And some pooh, but I think that might have been hanging there before she sat down.)

For clarification, that's Colby. The rest of us also poohed and peed on the potty today, but it's just not as exciting when we do it.

Let me back up a little here. She's really starting to take an interest in the potty again this last week or so, with a much greater interest the last couple of days. (Of course this all happens right after I stock up on diapers.) I just kept thinking that if she'd just go once on it she'd put it together. We'll see what happens tomorrow as the pee pee on the potty was right before bed time. Also, yesterday she even had "baby" sit on it.


Update on the eye:
The next day

Today


As I reread thru this post I realize that I probably have too much time on my hands and too much time on the couch. I am happy to say that I am making some good progress and have even started some rehab stuff that I found online. (Yes, my ortho MD asked me to increase ROM in the knee, but didn't tell me how.)

No comments: