Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Needing to brag...

Today I stopped by Mason's school in order to attempt to find his hat. (Ya know, that one that I spent money on, not the el cheapo one. Still didn't find the hat and left el cheapo at the grandparents house. Now, no hat.) ANYWAY... after looking in Mason's locker, his teacher stopped me to talk a bit. She goes to tell me how extremely impressed she is with Mason's reading skills. She tells me that they need to be able to read at a "level 3" before leaving kindergarten and he's reading at a "level 18" with ease. States he is one of the top readers in his class. =)

Just need to brag a bit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as he sleeps with no less than 5 books in his bed at night.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm not surprised! How's it going w/ the soccer, is he getting more into it?

Sara said...

Yeah... not at all. Though he loves the social aspect of it all!