Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quick update

Sadly I have no new pictures to share with you all. I'm going to have to get on that. Though, our computer is claiming that it's too full to deal with any new pictures, but that'll be a problem for another day. In short news, Colby is on vacation bible school #2, Mason did robots camp last week and is doing vacation bible school this week. We have completed (by we, I mean I had some guys come over from the landscaping place) the front landscaping (by "front" I mean the area directly in front of the house as those guys are kinda pricey). So far all the plants are still alive and the sprinkler has left a nice orangey/yellow sheen to our siding. Yay well water! Also, I have completed the landscaping project I was working on by the garage. The dog is having less 'psycho puppy' times and the ladies at puppy class have told us that he's "really come a long way". Kevin and I continue to go to work. We've had an architect come out and tell us how much plans are, so I think that we are going to have to continue to go into work, and maybe visit work a bunch more often. So there's the short of life around here. Someday I will take some pics and someday the computer will be happy about accepting them. And then someday I might also get a real live unicorn. (Their horn is made of REAL magic!)

No comments: