Saturday, December 3, 2011

A month? Really??

So I noticed that it's been over a month since our last post. I'll have to put up some more pics as to how the house is coming. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the hole I left in the wall after falling off the radiator. Though on a positive note, it did allow us to verify that particular part of wall did have insulation. Not the correct amount.... but there was some there! Oh and there's a pipe in that wall as well and it hurts to fall into it.

In the mean time, is there anyone that wants to make me one of these???

http://solgrim.blogspot.com/2009/06/sirkel-i-kvadrat.html

Or maybe just teach me how. But then again, I'm kind of swapped with projects right now so maybe you can just teach me after you help me finish things. =)

No comments: